About Fishing Planet game
Fishing Planet® is a unique and highly realistic online first-person multiplayer fishing simulator developed by avid fishing enthusiasts for anglers to bring you the full thrill of actual angling! Choose your lures, make your trophy catches, discover new possibilities and sharpen your real angling skills anywhere, anytime with your friends! The game is FREE to play and just a download away!
Fishing Planet® isn’t just another game about fishing. Stunning eye-candy graphics, superb hydro and aerodynamics, realistic tackle behavior and damage based on actual simulation physics and, most importantly, fish with artificial intelligence for completely lifelike behavior make this a true-to-life fishing simulator that can help you improve your actual angling skills!
The combination of unique graphics, realistic game physics and sophisticated AI will bring the realistic world
of fishing directly to your screen!
Key features of Fishing Planet:
- 150+ species of fish, each with its unique behavior and AI.
- 22 scenic waterways with multiple locations, various climatic conditions, bottom terrains and vegetation.
- Three types of fishing - float, spinning and bottom.
- Thousands of tackle combinations with unique physical and hydrodynamic properties.
- Kayaks and 3 types of different motorboats boats: metal boats, rubber boats, and bass boats that have unique speed, durability, parameters, and features.
- Superb dynamic water graphics with ripples and surface that changes depending on wind, current and depth.
- Weather – day/night alternation, change of seasons, different weather conditions (rain, fog, bright sunshine)
- Multiplayer capacity – online tournaments with personal and team scores, system of achievements, leader boards and top-player lists.
What makes us different:
- Complex AI system for fish behavior that correlates with seasonal and climatic change, time of day, speed of water current, bottom contour and type (color and structure), water and air temperature, wind, etc. Biting/striking reactions for each fish species are completely realistic and natural as well as specifics of lure attacks.
- Photorealistic graphics – using latest high-end tools for ultimate photo-realism: photogrammetry, all waterways are based on real location.
- Unique system of game physics and realistic tackle damage – rods, lines and reels break according to their actual individual characteristics. Realistic aero and hydrodynamic environment for lures and retrieves.
- Dynamic water graphics – splashes, waves and ripples on the water create a fully realistic fishing atmosphere.
- Weather – change of conditions depending on location, season and time of day. Possibility of sudden rain or sunshine breaking through the clouds.