About Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms game Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
is an official Dungeons & Dragons strategy management game. Idle Champions
is a licensed Dungeons & Dungeons strategy management video game uniting iconic characters from novels, campaigns, and shows into one epic adventure
. You start with iconic Dungeons & Dragons characters like Bruenor Battlehammer from R.A. Salvatore's Forgotten Realms novels, Jaheira from Baldur's Gate, and you unlock additional Champions through adventure
s and events, like Drizzt Do'urden, Farideh, and Jim Darkmagic.
Gameplay gets deeper with each Champion you unlock. Master formation strategy to complete hundreds of adventure
s in a fantasy world
based on official Wizards of the Coast D&D books like Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, Tomb of Annihilation, and Curse of Strahd.
Key features of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms:
- Unlock Renowned Champions
Collect renowned Champions from the world
of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favourites from the Force Grey series. Unlock more Champions and gear to add to your party in limited-time events.
Mastering the position of each Champion to maximize their special abilities is the key to completing each adventure
. Each Champion's abilities and gear requires careful thought to create the best combination. Only the most powerful formations will defeat the waves of Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
- Explore the Forgotten Realms
Take your Champions on a journey through the Sword Coast. Players will be able to explore familiar locations within the Forgotten Realms as they tackle each adventure
continues even when you're not playing. Set-up your perfect formation and let your Champions battle monsters to earn gold until return again.
Revisit and replay your favourite adventure
s with new challenging restrictions for even greater rewards.
Run several adventure
s simultaneously to utilize the vast roster of Champions.
Veteran players will be able to automate certain aspects of gameplay by using a brand new system inspired by mechanical beings from D&D lore called Modrons.
A Note About Premium Purchases:
- You can download and play Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms for free, however, some premium in-game items can be purchased for real money.
- Gems earned for free in-game by killing bosses and completing adventures can be redeemed for Silver Chests and Gold Chests that contain equipment, potions, contracts, and gold. Gold chests can be purchased for real money if you do not want to wait and save up gems for them.
- Silver Chests contain three cards of Common to Rare rarity. Silver Chests have a chance of dropping Rare equipment cards, but do not contain Epic equipment cards.1
- Gold Chests contain five cards of Uncommon to Epic rarity. Gold Chests always contain at least one Rare equipment card and have a chance of dropping Epic equipment cards.2
- Basic Silver and Gold Chests can drop equipment for all basic non-event Champions, including Hitch and Drizzt. They will not drop equipment for event Champions (for example Gromma, Krond, or Barrowin).
- Event and Promo Chests function the same as basic Silver and Gold Chests, however, they only drop equipment cards for specific Champions. Check the description in the in-game Shop to determine whose items they can drop.
- Guaranteed “Shiny” equipment cards are available as a reward for real money purchases, however, they also have a small chance of appearing in any Silver Chests or Gold Chests that you purchase for free.3
- Bonus “Golden Epic” equipment cards are generally only available as a purchase bonus for real money transactions, however, specific Golden Epic cards may become available through free means at Codename Entertainment's discretion.
- In-game purchases range from $2.99-$59.99 USD (or equivalent local currency) per item.
Chance of a Rare equipment card in a Silver Chest is approximately 3.2%. 2
Chance of a Rare equipment card in a Gold Chest is 100%. Chance of an Epic equipment card in a Gold Chest is approximately 12%. To mitigate bad luck, a system exists to guarantee at least one Epic equipment card within every 10 Gold Chests. 3
Chance of a Shiny equipment card in a Silver or Gold Chest is approximately 0.1% per chest.