About Mirror game
It is said that there is a magic mirror, which is closely related to the destiny of numerous beautiful girls
If you obtain it, you will be able to walk into the world
of the beauties and experience a magnificent journey
Among those girls, there is the dark elf, who was born in a noble family but has a rebellious nature, she enjoys bring the fairness and justice to people by robbing the rich and help the poor.
There is the shrine maiden, who keeps Kyoto in peace will serve the Gods for her whole life. Game Characteristics:
This is a game that combines match-3 and visual novel elements.
If you want to learn more about those girls, you need to best them first.
If you want to win the battle, in addition to mastering the skills of match-3. And of course, props can always save your life if put good use to them.
How the story goes is choice-based so your choices will ultimately decide their fate.
Rules and limitations of the Re-creation Activities of Mirror Please read this announcement carefully before you decide to participate.
1. It is allowed for an individual or a re-creation group to re-create and share the characters, storyline, music and script of Mirror. The types of re-creation are limited to: illustration, comic books, novels, music, re-created games and cosplay.
2. The licensor may include the creative ones and the sophisticated ones as official product, which in return the re-creator person/group will receive a reward listed as below. So we recommend contact information to be attached when publishing.
Illustration: USD $1,000 per
Comic Books: USD $200 per page (black and white); USD $400 per page (colored)
Novel: USD $50 per thousand words
Music: Theme song with vocal: USD $4,000 per song; BGM USD $1,000 per song
Cosplay: USD $1,000 per character.
Re-created games: The reward depends on the game itself and the production.
Specially, the re-creator person/group of the ones which are exceptionally fine ones will receive extra rewards.
1) Directly using pictures, videos, music, text, code and etc. in the original Mirror game is not allowed.
2) The re-creator person/group will obey their local laws and moral codes.
3) Re-creation that intends to profit or has any kind of commercial use needs to be approved by the licensor.
4) Groups except for re-creation groups (for example, companies or corporations) needs to be approved by the licensor before they start.
1. “Licensor” means the copyright owner of Mirror.
2. “Profit” (may also be earnings, gain, lucre, net, payoff, proceeds, return) means any kind income generated by the re-creation.
3. “Re-creation activities” means re-creating or sharing on the premise that all activities will be non-profit. If violating the premise, the licensor has to power to cease the distribution and any kind of use.
4. The re-creator person/group shall hold all responsibilities and bear all legal liabilities of the re-creation, which has nothing to do with the licensor.
5. “USD $” means US dollars.
6. According to Tax Laws, the person receiving the reward shall bear all expense of taxation arising from the reward.
7. Final interpretation of this event belongs to the licensor.