About SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE game
MIND CONTROL DELETE is █ first person shooter
where time m░ves only w▒en you move. No regen▒rati░g he▀lth bars. No conv▒nie▄tly pla▒ed am▄o dr▄p█▒■ YOU SHOULDN’T BE HERE. YOU HAVE ALREADY WON. BUT THERE IS MORE. The long-awaited third game in the groundbreaking SUPERHOT franchise - MIND CONTROL DELETE gives you more insight into the world
of SUPERHOT, more story, more signature gameplay. Keep dancing the slow-motion ballet of destruction for so much longer than ever before.
You amass an arsenal of new skills and new weapons. Time moves only when you move. Enemies pour in from every direction. You are in complete control as you shoot, slice, and explode your way through dozens and dozens of increasingly challenging combat
encounters. The closer you get to the core, the more powerful you become. You uncover snippets of precious knowledge - of the meaning that you crave so much.
You shoot and slice. You move forward. You repeat. You repeat. You repeat. It becomes a ritual. It starts to mean something again. You take a moment to consider. You’ve been here before. So many times. Maybe this time it will actually mean something. Everything explodes into action. You hope this time will be different.
Built on the foundations of SUPERHOT and SUPERHOT VR, MIND CONTROL DELETE continues to bring you more of SUPERHOT’s signature power fantasy.
MIND CONTROL DELETE features:
Is this VR? Will this be VR?
- Much bigger than its predecessors. MCD immerses you in its world for days of increasingly explosive slow motion combat.
- More mechanics at your disposal than ever before. Experiment with different play styles, different character builds, different ways to outsmart and dominate your enemies.
- More power to accumulate as you progress through the game. Amass skills, hacks, special techniques to conquer waves of ever more dangerous enemies.
- More characters for you to control and for your enemies to throw at you. Test your arsenal of tricks and weapons against increasingly deadlier, smarter foes.
- More polish applied over nearly four years of Early Access development. MCD offers a more refined, sharper, flashier experience than any SUPERHOT so far.
- More meaning?
MCD is a regular, non-VR title. It’s designed for conventional screens and longer play sessions. If you played and enjoyed SUPERHOT VR, you’ll have a blast playing the original SUPERHOT and MCD as well.
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE started out life in Early Access. With many thanks to our wonderful players, Kickstarter Backers, and Early Access community,
we couldn’t have done this without you, SUPERHOT Team