About Ylands game
Explore your creativity with Ylands.
Build everything and anything you can imagine in Ylands' powerful Editor, then bring your creations alive with the magic of Visual Scripting.
Upload your creation to the workshop to show it to the world
Play any of the player creations, on your own or with your friends.
Key features of Ylands Create
* Use powerful tools within the in-game Editor
* Breathe life into your creations with Visual Scripting
* Create anything from a small house to an entire game Share
* Share your creations on the workshop so thousands of players can immediately see and play them
* Make a name for yourself within the ever-growing community of players and creators
* Monetize any aspects of your creations, so other players can make you rich and you'll be swimming in Coyns (the in-game currency) Play
* Discover hundreds of unique games created by players like you.
* Survival games, crafting games, racing games, action games, platformers, RPGs - there are limitless possibilities and entertainment.
* Explore the entire ecosystem built around community created and curated content.
The Exploration Pack
In our first-ever official paid DLC - Exploration - survive on a deserted island. Using your wits, the flora and the fauna around you, progress through the technology tree, crafting tools, weapons, armor and all sorts of machines required for your survival. Build your very own customizable boat and set sail to other ylands, with unique biomes, creatures and resources. Reach deep within the earth to mine the precious ylandium and forge new fantastic tools and machines.
Ylands in-game store
We are providing Ylands fans with the opportunity to purchase a few special cosmetic items via the in-game store. These items consist of a selection of costumes, emotes, avatars, pets and blueprints. While these items won't give you an advantage over other players, they'll give you the advantage of looking rather spiffy.
The handheld version of Ylands (available on your app store) is designed from the ground-up to support and work on mobile devices. Most of the games are shared between desktop and mobile versions, so you’ll have access to world
s of content.
Ylands is made in the Unity 3D engine by Bohemia Interactive
. You might also know us from the Arma series and DayZ. The Ylands team have been working on the game for a few years now – planting trees, coloring rainbows, teaching parrots to swear, explaining to the sharks, that they belong in the sea, not in the air and everything else that's needed to develop a great game.